Discover Scuba Diving
Our Discover Scuba Diving program is created for both who doesn’t have scuba certifications but would like to dive, and the absolute first timers.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
DSD Program to 12 Meters Depth will teach by an instructor and you will get further information about diving and develop certain skills underwater. There is also the possibility to do a second dive after your first DSD-Experience.
Dive sessions start on 8.00 in the morning and 12.30 in the afternoon.
1. Start filling the paperwork
2. Watch a theory video explaining about scuba diving
3. Try your equipment and rig your gear
4. Instructors will take you to the beach and teach you basic skills in a confined area.
5. Hop on a boat and head out for a scuba dive accompanied by a diving professional to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
6. Head to the shore after a 30-40 minute dive and get a good shower
7. Enjoy and relax having a cup of tea coffee after a fresh water shower!
- Professional Instructors and Divemasters
- Snacks and drinking water in the boat
- 1 dive with equipment
- Washroom facilities in premises
- Refreshments after the dive
Discover Scuba Diving Dive Site – Moray Point
Moray Point is the perfect dive site for Discover Scuba! It is a rocky bottom ridge spans around 3km and depths start from 8 meters and goes up to 22 meters making it is good for both first-time divers and certified divers
Scools of fusiliers, Large Blue Ringed Angelfish, Hawksbill Turtles, Moray Eels, Nudibranch, Lionfish, Parrotfish, Groupers, Boxfish, Puffers and many more..